This is my diary blog. I write things that happen in my days here. This diary is not aimed to expose my private things, but I just purpose it as a record that I can refer to later.

9/06/2013

Day #2

Today was as great as yesterday. I attended the EPS (English Performance Show) meeting to make a final checking of the whole preparation, but unfortunately only few instructors attended. I got my first class instruments for the first time as well, for my debut on the next Wednesday. I was kind of excited when mbak Rini handed me those instruments, but I felt disappointed too when she told me that I had to make my own syllabus for the class. What a pain, but it was not a big deal anyway, not big enough to destroy my day. Overall, everything went well.
On the next Wednesday, I will be having my first student, I hope that she will get along well with me. You know, the first meeting usually is sort of awkward, because you don't have many things to talk about. But, everything will be just alright after you pass the first meeting, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment