This is my diary blog. I write things that happen in my days here. This diary is not aimed to expose my private things, but I just purpose it as a record that I can refer to later.

9/05/2013

Day #1

Today went well. The teacher training was conducted for two hours this afternoon, but I just felt it like a half hour instead. It was because the trainers were fun people, they made the whole class full of cheer. I loved that. I was also introduced to people in the office and their responsibilities. Great, it would make everything easier if I got something to ask. Besides, all of them were kind of friendly, being in the workplace, I just felt like home. Thanks God for putting me in such a workplace.
Eventhough such good things happened today, I also happened to see a heartbreaking thing this morning. I met an old man, as old as my grandfather I guessed. He rode a bike slowly, from nowhere to a garbage dump. Then he started to stir the garbage, to find something that could be sold. He collected them, and put them in a sack. When I saw him, I directly remembered my grandfather, and thanked God for giving my grandfather a good family that had been taking care of him sincerely. But I felt pity to the old man I was seeing, he had to collect trashes to be sold, in his age.
My husband is waiting for me to have dinner, I've got to go :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment