This is my diary blog. I write things that happen in my days here. This diary is not aimed to expose my private things, but I just purpose it as a record that I can refer to later.

9/05/2013

Wuland is...

Hi, I'm Wuland, a newly hired English teacher in one of English Courses in Jogjakarta, Indonesia. I'm married to a best guy I've ever met, but I haven't planned to have child yet. I'm actually a cheerful person, but people mostly are mistaken about me, they tend to think that I'm a sullen person (if I don't smile at them all the time). It is not their own fault anyway, it is just a misunderstanding at the first sight. If they have known me better, they would know that I'm a cheerful one and sometimes in the end they would say, "I thought that you were a sullen and arrogant person, but I was wrong, hahaha..." That's not funny at all. Can't they see that I'm this cute?
I have graduated from English Department with first-class honour, but I'm not so proud of that, because everyone in my workplace hardly knows the university I have attended (so pathetic). It is not their fault, again I say, because the university where I have studied English Literature is not famous, indeed.
I've got to go, chores are waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment